From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Input requested: (Was: Incubator PMC/Board report for Oct 2012 ([ppmc]))
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 22:46:26 GMT
Perhaps add:

* Continuing to build the community and increase diversity

Not sure how to word the other item. That it is funded by Citrix
seems relevant to the board, yes. And that it is open to the community is
also relevant. We want to demonstrate that Citrix is helping out in
responsible ways.

I am unable to edit the wiki because I don't have the karma. I have asked
for it just now.

--
NS