From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [MENTOR ACTION NEEDED] Crypto filings
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:02:40 GMT
>From the ASF FAQ:

Q. If the ASF distributes/exports a crypto item after qualifying it under
the TSU exception, must the same product requalify for release of future
versions?

A. No. As long as the email's notification URL for the source location
still (directly or indirectly) points to the applicable source for each
version's crypto item, no additional process is required.

--
NS