From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, first round
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:04:43 GMT
Chip,

Thanks for calling the vote! I'll take a look later. :D

Just one quick note. We might want to include a step in the testing
procedure that asks people to state on the list that they followed the
tests, and that they were successful. I have found in the past that people
are often happy to +1 a release without testing it, which defeats the
purpose of the vote. Asking for an explicit acknowledgement increases
testing.

If there's anyone reading this who already voted +1, indicating how far
through the test procedure you got would be handy!

--
NS