From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: What Gartner can't - or won't - tell you about OpenStack Cloud
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:36:18 GMT
+1 to what David said. The best response to most FUD is to a) ignore it,
and b) double down on our efforts to make CloudStack rock. Bring on new
committers, add more features, ship more software.

If there is ever the need to clarify something, it should be done on these
lists, to our users. We have very little to gain by clarifying other
people's mistakes on blogs, or wherever. The Internet is a big place, and
people are often wrong.

Me and a friend once humorously coined Ginsparg's Law:

“People being wrong is hardly a revelation.”

cf. http://xkcd.com/386/

--
NS