From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Incubator status page
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 20:15:30 GMT
You've lost me. Which IPMC voting process?

It seems to me that the legal checkpoints here clearly need to be completed
before we can do a release.

Is there anything in the tabular part of this status page you do not think
is necessary to complete, or mark as complete, before we ship our first
release?

--
NS