From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Incubator status page
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:58:01 GMT
I am basing my suggestion on this comment Henri Yandell made:

"There are other legal items on that page that you should review and
decide if you can check off. If you're releasing, then I would expect
that page to have no unfinished tasks."

http://s.apache.org/SqR

But maybe he just means the *legal* checkpoints?

>From looking at it...

- Mentor-related responsibility/oversight

This is complete, and can be marked as such, with dates.

- Copyright

This looks like it is complete. (Assuming trademark rights are separate.)

- Verify distribution rights

This looks like it is complete.

- Establish a list of active committers

This looks like it is complete.

- Project specific

This is partially complete, but from the looks of it needs to be completed
before the release?

So, it doesn't seem to be an issue for us to sort all this out, no?

Looking for other mentor input here, in case I am misunderstanding things.

--
NS