From Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requirements of Storage Orchestration
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:40:59 GMT
Love to hear that!!! Some days ago I post a mail to ask community about
encrypting VM data in CloudStack, but seemly not to much people take care.
I'm writing an encryption service based on TrueCrypt, runing in background
inside the VM. It separates from CloudStack. Great to hear about the API
idea. I think it's a good choice. Some questions about API scenario: how to
generate passphase/key? how to keep it?

2012/10/31 Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com>

> [...]

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U