From Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About encrypting data in CloudStack VM.
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 09:28:54 GMT
SecureCloud is the commercial product, so I'm not willing to use it. I'd
like to deploy my own solution, based on open-source. I'm considering about
the flow when users interact with. Some questions: how to secure user
private key?  how to prevent Cloud Admin to see user data?...

@Wido: LUKS is a good choice, but it doesn't support Windows. I'm using
TrueCrypt, but still have many things to do.

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U