From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DOC] Table of Contents of Release Notes
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 14:00:13 GMT
Thanks Radhika!

(For those of you getting this via the dev list, there was an
attachment.  It's a draft version of release-notes-4.0.xml from
Radhika.)

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Chip,
>
> Here is the partially-done release note for your reference.
>
> I shall share the updated one at the earliest.
>
> -Radhika

of the section below:

> 3.0      Version 4.0
>                 -What's New in 4.0
>                 -Issues Fixed in 4.0
>                 -Known Issues in 4.0
>                 -API Changes from 3.0.2 to 4.0
>

> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com>
wrote:
>> Hi Chip,
>>
>> The ToC that I shared is the high level of listing:
>>
>> 1.0     Submitting Feedback and Getting Help
>> 2.0     Upgrade Instructions
>>                         Upgrade for 3.0.2 to 4.0
>>         Upgrade for 2.2.14 to 4.0
>> 3.0      Version 4.0
>>                 -What's New in 4.0
>>                 -Issues Fixed in 4.0
>>                 -Known Issues in 4.0
>>                 -API Changes from 3.0.2 to 4.0

should also be noted in the 4.0.0 release notes?  I'd be ok with them not being there, if
that's what you are saying.

>>> It looks good.  Is there a draft available somewhere?  Is the source content
checked in yet?  If neither, do you have a short list of the changes that I can use to add
to a CHANGES text file for the source distro?