From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [1/2] git commit: Add tooltips to form fields
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:46:29 GMT
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Jessica Tomechak
<jessica.tomechak@gmail.com> wrote:

> We need to change that link to point to the ASF docs site,
> http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/. I see the docs are now posted
> there -- awesome.
>
> Or we could just remove the URL entirely, since afaik the tooltip code
> doesn't make any use of it yet. Why not file a bug asking for it?
>
> Jessica T.
> CloudStack Tech Pubs

I'd suggest removing it for now then.

And when it is added back, it would be much nicer (as a provider) to
be able to point users to a customized URL for the docs.  I wouldn't
want to point users to the ASF site, if I want an opportunity to take
the project docs and add provider-specific details.

-chip