From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [ASFCS40][DOCS] Docs, Bugs and getting to 4.0.0-incubating!
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:25:00 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to ask for two things from the community:

1) Please continue to review / fix docs, and tag any issues that you
open with "Doc" in the component field of the bug.
2) I'd love to see us clear the blocker docs bugs from the list before
cutting another RC.

Assuming that the OVM vote continues down the current path (trend) of
being accepted, I'd love to be able to cut another RC on Sunday
evening US Eastern time.  I'll hold off on the RC build if we still
have blocker severity bugs for the docs, but hopefully we can clear
them by then!

As part of the RC process, I'll happily take responsibility for
merging the latest docs from the master branch to 4.0.

Any thoughts, questions or concerns?

-chip

PS:

Here's the query that I'm using to look for the outstanding doc blocker bugs.

project = CloudStack AND type = Bug AND status != Closed AND component
= Doc ORDER BY priority DESC, key DESC