From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Documentation Cleanup
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:27:40 GMT
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Chip Childers
<chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We had agreed previously that the documentation being "fully
> completed" wasn't going to be a release blocker for us.  That being
> said, the other agreement was that we would work to get the
> documentation in shape to be published to the website prior to
> announcing any release.  That means that we have some work to do!
>
> I think this is the list of outstanding JIRAs to work on:
>
> CLOUDSTACK-3
> CLOUDSTACK-4
> CLOUDSTACK-134
> CLOUDSTACK-233
> CLOUDSTACK-235
> CLOUDSTACK-302 (I believe that this is resolved, in master)
> CLOUDSTACK-303
> CLOUDSTACK-313
>
> Tech Pubs Team - What areas would you like help from others on? (and
> have I missed any other JIRAs)?
>
> I'm also sure there are other issues that may need to be addressed.
> We should be opening bugs on them as they are found.  I'd encourage
> the community to pitch in and help the techpubs team on any of these
> issues (and by reading through the existing documentation).

And as soon as I sent this email, I realized that I DID forget one
item.  Does anyone know where we are with the l8n resources?  I assume
that we would want to generate the other available languages as part
of the website publication.  Does that make sense?