From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] About shipping a non-OSS CloudStack
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 16:48:55 GMT
Noah,

I'm not sure about legal rights to distribute (I'm not from Citrix,
and can't vouch for the original terms under which Citrix / Cloud.com
acquired the jars).  We'll have to get an answer from someone from
that original team.

That being said, I don't think there is anything for the CloudStack
community to do until the legal-discuss@a.o thread comes to a
consensus.  Also, I don't think that we are in a position where this
has anything to do with a potential release.  It *may* impact an
eventual graduation, depending on the legal thread.  Either way, to
purge history will require folks from infra@ to get it done (if not
root@).

-chip