From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DOC] Table of Contents of Release Notes
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 13:01:26 GMT
Do you have a high level listing of changes that you're using?

-chip

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Thank Chip.
>
> I am working on it right now. I shall share the source file as soon as I am done with
it.

> Probably by tomorrow, I can share it.
>
> Regards
> -Radhika

also be noted in the 4.0.0 release notes?  I'd be ok with them not being there, if that's
what you are saying.

>> + Do you have any suggestion on the current TOC of the RN ?
>
> It looks good.  Is there a draft available somewhere?  Is the source content checked
in yet?  If neither, do you have a short list of the changes that I can use to add to a CHANGES
text file for the source distro?