From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASFCS40] Could we easily remove WAF from 4.0 somehow?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:32:53 GMT

Currently, we are using waf 1.5.18, which can be downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/waf/downloads/detail?name=waf-1.5.18&can=2&q=
If we switch to latest waf, then need to test, if it's broken, need to fix it(not sure anybody
want to fix it or not, as it will be deprecated in the next release). Better to stick to the
current version.

> However, I think that this discussion raises the issue of removing waf again.
> Hopefully that work is going well, and we can expect to remove waf from the
> project entirely for the next release.  I'm not sure how we will handle a bug
> fix release though...  Thoughts?

Yes, waf will be totally removed in the next release.