From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Searching in Apache wiki
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:10:42 GMT
I know we can do advanced search but is there a way to make that search box automatically limited
to CloudStack when you're on the cloudstack wiki?  Or can our wiki provide a CloudStack specific
search box in addition to that search box on the wiki at all times?

The search results were just confusing at first.  It took me a little bit to realize it was
because I'm actually on a page inside apache's wiki.

--Alex