From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack vs CloudPlatform
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 00:34:14 GMT
Roland,

Apache 4.0 is actually a rollup of all of the features implemented by Citrix in the 3.x branches
+ all changes to make it apache license compatible + new work that breaks out the plugins
+ changes to the build system.  So the current Apache 4.0 release will bring actually bring
CloudStack to feature parity with current CloudPlatform releases.

For bugs, you should submit them to apache.  It will get better visibility there.

We're working to get apache releases ahead of CloudPlatform releases but currently that's
not possible.

--Alex