From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASF40][QA] AWSAPI packging remarks
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 02:56:08 GMT
> Two things:
>
> How about Wido's remark about us not packaging for Debian?

That one is a new one.  Wido said he will work on it.

However, I think the last few days has shown that awsapi is not ready to be released for 4.0.
 It's obviously the last thing being tested and it still has problem after a few days of work
to package it.  It's completely optional to CloudStack.  How about we treat it as a feature
that did not make the release and exclude it for 4.0?

> And Frank noted that there are some steps that need to be documented.
> Do we have a bug opened for the DOC team on them?

That line is only needed for systems at scale so it's not a hard requirement on the system.
 I see that both David and I added a bug for this.  We should just track it as that bug.

--Alex