From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject [VOTE] CloudStack Release 4.0, first round
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 14:54:13 GMT
Hello,

I would like call a vote for the Apache CloudStack 4.0.0 release, first round.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
made. Everyone is free to vote on this release.

We are voting on the beta6 release artifacts available under:

http://people.apache.org/~chipchilders/cloudstack/4.0/

These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:

33ae7ef3afee20247fc753c3e8bed766b0cd04e6

Please follow the test procedure before voting:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+test+procedure

Thank you.

Happy voting,

--Alex