From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASFCS40] ASF CS 4.0 QA Scrum MoM 10/02
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 00:23:26 GMT
Sudha,

I don't think the minutes being posted one day late is the issue.  I think what Noah means
here is that the meeting minutes contains a gtm that is no longer usable so no one on the
list can actually join the gtm.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that gtm is actually used every day by the QA team to meet at
the same time so it should be usable.

--Alex