From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RFC: Releasing 4.0.0
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:59:56 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for how late this RFC is sent in the 4.0.0 release.  Noah gave an example during
irc today what the process should be.  This email should have been sent quite some time ago.
 I think the community has already been in release mode for basically the past month.  This
is just to make sure we go through the process correctly.

CloudStack community is shipping release 4.0.0.  Currently because we've been in ship mode
the past month, all features that made 4.0.0 are already committed to the 4.0 branch.

Please check out the NEWS and CHANGES files to make sure everything is up to date.

Thanks,

--Alex