From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASFCS40] Drive to clear out the bugs...
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 16:14:53 GMT
Noah,

I tried your link but this error comes up.

The selected filter is not available to you, perhaps it has been deleted or had its permissions
changed.

I also tried checking through the Issues dropdown but is unable to see the filter.

I like to add this to the 4.0 release page [1] when it works.

Thanks.

--Alex

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+Release