From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Please, please, please... please don't add dependencies without the appropriate legal documentation.
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:48:53 GMT
The problem is javassit is not installed into deps folder by maven. I fixed this issue by adding
a dependence on it instead of add javassit jar file in deps rpm.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2012, at 11:22 PM, "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:

> On 10-Oct-2012, at 8:25 AM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rohit,
>>   I don't understand how the javassist*.jar been added into our build system. If
I run "mvn -P deps" on a clean system, there is no javassist*.jar downloaded into deps folder.

> This is what happens when you touch the build system without getting review or let people
know about it.

> @Chip, please see the following commits that were made, these dependencies are added
to the build packages and not the source code.