From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Jenkins
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 18:04:42 GMT
Hey all,

If there are no objections I would like to upgrade the version of Jenkins on Jenkins.cloudstack.org
to version 1.484 so I can install the latest jclouds plugin and update the maven plugin.

Jclouds will be used to access a CloudStack instance at Schuberg Philis where we can create
build slaves for Jenkins. This should be a nice increase in capacity and test speed.

Please let me know if you see any problems with this, otherwise I will start after lunch pacific
time.

Cheers,

Hugo

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad