From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: AgentHandler Classloading Issue
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 23:02:35 GMT
Edison,

I am running on a devcloud VM, and that directory does not appear to be present.  Is there
an alternative directory for the devcloud environment?  Also, how do I modify the build process
to include the AWS client jars and associated dependencies in the system vm?

Thank you for your help,
-John

On Oct 2, 2012, at 5:49 PM, John Burwell <jburwell@basho.com> wrote:

> Edison,
>
> The following is the stack track from the log:
>
> 2012-10-02 14:47:59,663 ERROR [cloud.template.S3SyncTask] (s3-template-sync-1:null) Failed
to sync S3 objects due to the following error: Failed to upload template 5 to S3 from secondary
storage due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/amazonaws/auth/AWSCredentials
>        at com.cloud.storage.resource.NfsSecondaryStorageResource.execute(NfsSecondaryStorageResource.java:365)
>        at com.cloud.storage.resource.NfsSecondaryStorageResource.executeRequest(NfsSecondaryStorageResource.java:194)
>        at com.cloud.agent.Agent.processRequest(Agent.java:518)
>        at com.cloud.agent.Agent$AgentRequestHandler.doTask(Agent.java:831)
>        at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(Task.java:83)
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.amazonaws.auth.AWSCredentials
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>        ... 8 more
>
> Thank you for your help,
> -John
>
> On Oct 2, 2012, at 5:27 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> Do you have log message for this NoClassDefFound exception?

>>> method).  The same code executes without error in other thread contexts