From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, third round
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:31:27 GMT
Looks good here.

+1 [binding]

On Oct 23, 2012, at 7:53 AM, Sailaja Mada <sailaja.mada@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Rhel 6.3 oss build [CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-869.tar] is used for validation with Xenserver
6.0.2 .

> Validated Scenario: VM life cycle operations on Advanced and Basic Zone .
>
> My vote is +1 .
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Sailaja.M

Childers (ASF)
> Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:46 PM
> To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, third round
>
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to call a vote for Apache CloudStack (Incubating) Release 4.0.0-incubating
(third round).

> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts, so that
any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. The more time that each individual
spends reviewing the artifacts, the higher confidence we can have in both the release itself
and our ability to pass an IPMC vote later on.  Everyone is free to vote on this release,
so please give it a shot.

> Instructions for Validating and Testing the artifacts can be found here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+test+procedure
>
> If you have any trouble setting up a test environment using the procedure above, please
ask on the cloudstack-dev@i.a.o list.  Someone will be sure to help, and we'll improve our
test procedure documentation at the same time!

> Now, on to the specifics of what we are voting on...
>

> The following artifacts are up for the vote:
> http://people.apache.org/~chipchilders/dist/cloudstack/releases/4.0.0-incubating/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using A99A5D58):
> http://people.apache.org/~chipchilders/dist/cloudstack/KEYS
>
> Branch: 4.0
> Commit: 6355965dcd956811dd471a9d03c73dadcf68f480
>

> List of changes:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=refs/heads/4.0
>
> The artifacts being voted on during this round also include the following additional
fixes (most were identified as part of testing during the last round of voting):