From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [EVENTS] Upcoming European events
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 07:58:16 GMT
Hi Folks,

The next few weeks are going to be busy in Europe, and we have quite a few CloudStack talks
coming up:

-Starting Thursday this week is Open World Forum in Paris (http://www.openworldforum.org/en/Schedule),
ShapeBlue and Leaseweb will be presenting their use of CloudStack in the "Open Cloud Strategies"
session on Thursday at 3pm
-I will take part of an Open Space session on Cloud Standards on Friday starting at 10 am

-The following week, Wido will talk CloudStack at the NL Apache Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/84818922/)
-While Citrix will go crazy at Synergy in Barcelona

-October 23rd is Geek Speak Local in Paris where I will talk CloudStack in French. Register
for free at http://rdv.infralys.com/
-Same week on October 25th, Shapeblue is hosting a meetup in London (http://www.cloudstack.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/118-europeanuk-cloudstack-user-group-meet-up.html)

-Wrapping up the month, I will present at the Geneva JUG on October 30th.

-November will start strong with ApacheCon EU and LinuxCon EU (Nov 5-8), more on Linuxcon
in another email.

I look forward to seeing you at one of those events,

Cheers,

-Sebastien