From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: cloud-setup-databases build 756
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 05:25:53 GMT
Hi kdamage, I did not see this thread, just saw the bug ticket and went ahead and fixed this
in master:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=947d8cc6de6b69394457fd6f07d3bba82e14fd9f

So, now you can do this:
cloud-setup-database user:passwd@dbhost -i 192.168.1.10, or
cloud-setup-database user:passwd@dbhost --mshost 192.168.1.10

-i thinking ip, -h is already help; --host would be confusing (is it db host or ms host),
hence --mshost.

Please cherry pick if we want this in 4.0.

For others on the thread;
It was a simple fix, I went ahead and fixed it because the issue is how the code detects host
IP, it always takes the lower nic and I think a user should be given power to explicitly set
the host ip.

Regards.

On 19-Oct-2012, at 2:48 AM, Kelcey Damage (BBITS) <kelcey@bbits.ca<mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca>>