From Jessica Tomechak <Jessica.Tomec...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [2/2] git commit: Docs: Add the sections on building from code to the Install Guide. The files were contributed, but never included in the book. This caused a build error as well as missing information.
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:45:10 GMT
Maybe somebody else fixed it at the same time as me. I suppose it's time for me to learn how
to revert a commit? :)

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:40 PM
To: Jessica Tomechak
Cc: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [2/2] git commit: Docs: Add the sections on building from code to the Install
Guide. The files were contributed, but never included in the book. This caused a build error
as well as missing information.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Jessica Tomechak <Jessica.Tomechak@citrix.com> wrote:
> Actually it was to fix the build...it worked for me locally. Before, the error was something
like "can't find sect-source-buildrpm" and now it's "sect-source-buildrpm already defined."
I'll check into it.

The build 5 minutes before the failure succeeded without issue.
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/master/job/build-docs-install-master/142/

--David