From Prachi Damle <Prachi.Da...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, first round
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 04:05:59 GMT
+1 !

-----Original Message-----
From: Sateesh Chodapuneedi [mailto:sateesh.chodapuneedi@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:04 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, first round

+1, great start!

Regards,
Sateesh

"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message."