From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: bug in cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:31:12 GMT
Ilya,

Can you log  a defect @ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK and then commit patch
for it

Thanks
/sudha

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:51 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: bug in cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in

Hi Guys,

Found a bug that prevents getting the SSHKEY_SERVER_IP in cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in

Please add double quotes when doing variable check, it's a best practice in bash and should
not break anything - in this case it fixes the issue and SSHKEY_SERVER_IP actually has value.
Previously, eventhough the value was present, it would not show up when bash did var check
( -n).

Change:

if [ -n $SSHKEY_SERVER_IP ]

if [ -n "$SSHKEY_SERVER_IP" ]

Tested on GNU bash version 4.1.2, CentOS/RedHat 6.2

I know this is not the best way to submit a patch, but since I've customized cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in
a lot, my diff output won't be relevant to the rest of community.

Regards

ilya