incubator-cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sudha Ponnaganti <>
Subject RE: [ASFCS40] Status for 4.0.0?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:17:05 GMT
Yeah - your changes are validated on RHEL and Ubuntu is in progress. 
Still will wait for Wido's changes and do one more validation again. 

We are not repeating validation on OSS builds. Let us know if you made changes for that packaging
as well!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav [] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ASFCS40] Status for 4.0.0?

Rohit Yadav

On 10-Oct-2012, at 6:44 PM, Chip Childers <> wrote:

> All,
> It appears that we have a couple of changes being made since I last 
> looked last night:
> 1 - Rohit and Wido are making some modifications to the AWSAPI 
> packaging.  Guys - are we done?

>From my side awsapi packaging is done. I think QA is finished with the testing too, any
one from QA, thumbs up?

> 2 - There is now a build job named "nightly-smoke-4.0" that is 
> failing.  What is it? Since it's new, is it's failure something that 
> should block creating the release?  FYI - our release process includes 
> confirming that all jenkins.cs.o builds for the release branch are 
> clear.

Have asked Prasanna to look into that.

View raw message