From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject [ASFCS40] ASF CS 4.0 QA Scrum MoM 10/03
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 04:57:27 GMT
QA Operational Test plan https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/asf-cs-40-qa.html

Install / Upgrade: Upgrade blocker - defect CLOUSTACK-248 is pending. Rohit is looking in
to it.
*	This is the only issue left over to close install/Upgrade would be closed
*	Once upgrade blocker is fixed, will try 2214 upgrade as well

Management server:
*	Validation on Xen and KVM are done
*	VMWare is setup and team is checking features on VMWare

Networking:
*	NS validation is being done - no blockers so far
*	Other listed features are all done on xen/ kvm and vmware is in progress
*	Inter VLAN, S2S validation - majority of testing is done. Suresh will take a look to see
anything else is pending to be validated
*	SRX is in progress

Host Maintenance and Guest Network
*	HA is in progress  - putting KMV host in maintenance mode is throwing exception. Checking
with Rohit

AI from yesterday
*	Need ETA on Automation run - Prasanna??

Still on track to close QA cycle by Friday.