From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Nonoss build fails to install
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:29:52 GMT
I checked all the distributions we supported, all have javassit packages. What's the point
to add that jar into dep rpm?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2012, at 12:26 AM, "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:

> On 10-Oct-2012, at 12:22 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't add javassit jar into deps rpm! It breaks rpm build.
>> Javassit is a dependence, included in  centos 6.3. Again, if it's not in RHEL Iso,
need to turn on RHN.

> Check again all your commits. javassist is an apache license compliant package that is
fetched by maven.
> We've a lot of packages that may be on one distro but not on other, hence we're bundling
them in cloud-deps package.

> We can have a discussion on adding suffix cloud- on them to avoid possible install conflicts,
but only post 4.0

>> Sent from my iPhone

which removes javassist jar from cloud-deps.
get downloaded, or install javassist manually.

a distro's repo such as axis, axiom etc. then cloud-deps may not have any use.

>>> I followed the commits, with triple reverts, I held my revert back :( I'll ask
QA to just install javassist manually now, since you would know better what you did around
that, pl. see this issue.