From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject Help tooltip for form fields
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:27:09 GMT
Hi All,

I have completed the tooltip feature, which appears for most form fields in the UI.

Note that right now we had to embed the documentation strings into the source due to technical
limitations. In the future we'll work to get this data dynamically, so it is easier to fix
typos, etc., without having to commit directly to the source.

If you need to modify any of the documentation data, please update the file /ui/scripts/docs.js.
This contains key/value pairs with the key indicating which field in the UI that particular
string is for.

Functional spec is @ https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/ui-dynamic-tooltip.html

Committed to master branch only right now.

Thanks,
Brian