From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: Unit Test Failures
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:21:56 GMT
Hey John,

The unit tests disabled in the maven build for a long time, because a lot of the unit tests
do indeed require an active database. Today I disabled most of those database tests and enabled
the test procedures in maven as I don't think every developer has an active database, but
still might want to run any unittests that don't depend on the database. The tests you mention
most have slipped through, which makes it very interesting as the test result is blue (in
jenkins) while obviously there is something going horribly wrong.

You can still disable the tests during your maven run, but they are now enabled by default.
See http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/skipping-test.html

Cheers,

Hugo