From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, third round
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:00:19 GMT

On Oct 28, 2012, at 5:48 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> I was expecting a VM for the storage thing. But that never appeared. I did
> see a line for the VM I created. Either way, this testing step should
> indicate *clearly* what I should be looking for before moving on.
>
> As it stands, CloudStack itself is now refusing to answer HTTP requests, so
> I am unable to complete the configuration change step. I am close to giving
> up. This has been an incredibly frustrating experience.

It should not be that frustrating.

It's not clear to me where you stand and what you are doing.
I presume you are following the test procedure pointed by Chip.
I also presume you successfully checked the keys etc..and managed to build and deploy and
are running CS via rdebug.
I also presume that you managed to configure the infra by hand…did everything turn green
? Is the zone enabled ?

Can you give us more info or maybe ask on IRC ?

-sebastien