From Will Chan <will.c...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack vs CloudPlatform
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:54:00 GMT
Apache Cloudstack is being developed and supported by the Apache CloudStack community.  Citrix
CloudPlatform is a commercial derivative of CloudStack and supported by Citrix.  Citrix plans
to contribute all features and bug fixes for CloudPlatform as approved by the community back
into Apache.

bugs.cs.o, I believe, will redirect to Apache Jira's CS instance soon.  Citrix will maintain
the old JIRA instance for the foreseeable future until the community is satisfied that it
is no longer relevant.  There are still a lot of history there that did not get migrated into
Apache JIRA which is why we want to keep it available for the public to use.  I suggest that
if the community decides to fix a bug from the old repository, we clone the bug into Apache
JIRA before applying the fix.  The old JIRA will be kept as read-only for the community.

Will