From Kevin Kluge <Kevin.Kl...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Drop OVM in 4.0?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:10:35 GMT
There's nothing in CloudStack to track that so we cannot be definitive.  But, it can't be many.
 We have seen few questions about its usage and integration.  And OVM's share of the server
virtualization market is quite low.   Given limited user impact, if this is really the only
problem I'd defer the fix.

-kevin