From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Nonoss build fails to install
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:03:48 GMT

On 10-Oct-2012, at 11:24 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:

> I'm maintaining the nonoss build patch which fails for the commit c49f3beccfcd1257eca1ea06606fb55b3fdf5093
which removes javassist jar from cloud-deps.
> For this one has to either configure a CentOS repo and the dependency will get downloaded,
or install javassist manually.

> But this applies for a lot of other packages that may be downloaded from a distro's repo
such as axis, axiom etc. then cloud-deps may not have any use.
> Since we're in code freeze now, I'm reverting let's do this discussion post 4.0 and make
any such changes.

I followed the commits, with triple reverts, I held my revert back :( I'll ask QA to just
install javassist manually now, since you would know better what you did around that, pl.
see this issue.

Regards.