From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: cloudbr0 bridge necessary for install Cloudstack on KVM host?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:14:24 GMT

On 30-10-12 22:12, Busy Dev wrote:
> I was wondering if I could install the agent without a network bridge
> present on the hypervisor (i.e. will it be created automagically by the
> install script).

Hmm, probably. But I wouldn't count to much on the cloud-setup-agent script.

Imho it should still go away since it breaks to much, it doesn't do
anything which can't be documented. (Which has already be done for 4.0)

You might want to check out the docs from the docs-4.0 build on
jenkins.cloudstack.org and look how the setup is described there.

Wido