From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject [OFFLINE] Oct 29 - December 12th
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:55:14 GMT
Hello,

I already mentioned it in the IRC meeting from last week, but I'll be
going offline until December 12nd.

I'm pretty packed at my daily job and next week it's ApacheCon.

On November 12 I'm flying out for a vacation to Bali (Sorry chipc ;) )

With 4.0 almost out the door I think my timing is pretty good.

I'll see some guys next week at ApacheCon and I'll me on IRC and the ml,
but when I'm off on vacation I'm really off.

That should re-charge me so I can start working on 4.1!

Wido