From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [EVENTS] Upcoming European events
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 20:24:50 GMT
Hi,

On 10/08/2012 09:58 AM, sebgoa wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> The next few weeks are going to be busy in Europe, and we have quite a few CloudStack
talks coming up:

> -Starting Thursday this week is Open World Forum in Paris (http://www.openworldforum.org/en/Schedule),
ShapeBlue and Leaseweb will be presenting their use of CloudStack in the "Open Cloud Strategies"
session on Thursday at 3pm
> -I will take part of an Open Space session on Cloud Standards on Friday starting at 10
am

> -The following week, Wido will talk CloudStack at the NL Apache Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/84818922/)

Indeed :) Small event, but should be fun though!

for free at http://rdv.infralys.com/
> -Same week on October 25th, Shapeblue is hosting a meetup in London (http://www.cloudstack.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/118-europeanuk-cloudstack-user-group-meet-up.html)
>
> -Wrapping up the month, I will present at the Geneva JUG on October 30th.
>
> -November will start strong with ApacheCon EU and LinuxCon EU (Nov 5-8), more on Linuxcon
in another email.

Hugo and I will be giving a talk about CloudStack 4.0 here and also
about the RBD and Nicira integration.

Wido