From Meghna Kale <meghna.k...@sungard.com>
Subject need help for test cases of api/commands
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:51:05 GMT
Hi All,

I was writing some test cases for the API layer
api\src\com\cloud\api\commands.

I facing some issue can someone help me.

There are some service layer calls in the classes , I tried to mock the
service layer.

The Service layer internally calls the DAO, rather than calling the mock
DAO I was thinking  of returning the object from the service layer.

But as the return value of the DAO is an interface in the service layer I’m
not able to mock the object and pass it on to the API layer.

Is any other way or I will have to mock the DAO layer also ?

-          Meghna.