From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CS 4 Trial - Where to configure redundant virtual router?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:28:50 GMT
Hi,

I am using CloudStack-oss-4.0.0-701.tar oss rhel 6.3 build. I  am able to view "Redundant
router capability" check box with Source NAT Provider as Virtual Router.  This check box is
in the same place as 3.0 UI.

Thanks,
Sailaja.M

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Jiang [mailto:alex.jiang.zju@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 12:58 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: CS 4 Trial - Where to configure redundant virtual router?

Hi All,

If there is an option in 4.0 UI to check for redundant virtual router? As I can see the option
in CS 3.0, following steps:
*Create a new network offering, when offering contains VirtualRouter as service provider for
SourceNat, "Redundant router capability" option would show. Enable the option.* But in CS
4, the check box seems not display after I select SourceNat.

Is the redundant router option moved to some other place?

Thanks!
Alex.