From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Please, please, please... please don't add dependencies without the appropriate legal documentation.
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:22:22 GMT

On 10-Oct-2012, at 8:25 AM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi Rohit,
>    I don't understand how the javassist*.jar been added into our build system. If I run
"mvn -P deps" on a clean system, there is no javassist*.jar downloaded into deps folder.

This is what happens when you touch the build system without getting review or let people
know about it.

@Chip, please see the following commits that were made, these dependencies are added to the
build packages and not the source code.

The following commits added deps in the awsapi rpm package:
543305367962cf1a57c10d0f1e6c16011bbca92c
2f9941d85f8277f1fb2cbf958e41afb3fcd6960b

I just fixed those with CLOUDSTACK-292.

The following commit removed javassist in awsapi/pom:
850433240401cd318f1d8d8b0fa2032a60d52c1f

Regards.