From Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapune...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: VMWare and distributed vSwitch support
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 05:10:04 GMT
> Any feedback as to when or if CS is planning to support vmware native dvs - would be truly
appreciated.

I have already started working on this feature, integration of VMware DVS in CS.
Currently functional specification draft is in progress. Would publish the specs by this weekend.

This is being targeted for CS 4.1.

Regards,
Sateesh

"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message."

that is in low demand or just not
> on the roadmap?
>
> The reason for my previous comment, as you may know, dvs is now more or less a standard.
We were hoping that ACS
> 4 would have dvs support and were putting off the larger CS deployment on-hold until
dvs support would arrive (since
> some release notes mentioned dvs support with cisco) we just did not know that would
be so exclusive.

> Any feedback as to when or if CS is planning to support vmware native dvs - would be
truly appreciated.

> Thank you for making such a great product
>
> Regards
> ilya

gold to Cisco and get Nexus line - it
> may work then. :)
>
> At least now I know I need to avoid dvs in my setup.
>
> Thank you for your response,
>
> Regards
> -ilya

 Does this mean 4.0 supports