From Nilesh Vishwakarma <Nilesh.Vishwaka...@citrix.com>
Subject "Egress Firewall Rules" feature FS
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:06:53 GMT
Hey,

My review comments on "Egress Firewall Rules" feature FS:

1.       Let me know whether we are using CreateFirewall API or NetworkACL to implement firewall
rule

2.       How can I block the communication with particular subnet? As in if I want to block
communication ONLY with some IP range and allow the rest of the communication, would it be
possible?

3.       Can we have BLOCK rule which can block communication with specified IP range?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Egress+firewall+rules+for+guest+network

-Thanks,
Nilesh