From Chandan Purushothama <Chandan.Purushoth...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Schedule Announced for CloudStack Conference
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:59:09 GMT
Do I have to register prior to attending any of these talks? If Yes, May I know where can I
do it,

Thank you,
Chandan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:00 AM
To: CloudStack Developers; cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Schedule Announced for CloudStack Conference

Good news, everybody!

The CloudStack Collaboration Conference schedule is now up! You can find it at:

http://collab12.cloudstack.org/schedule/

A big thank you to everyone who's submitted talks, and to David Nalley, Chip Childers, and
John John Kinsella for voting on the submissions. We were initially concerned about the quantity
of submissions given the short run-up to the conference - but we were blown away by the quality
*and* quantity of the submissions.

We'll be announcing keynotes shortly, and the evening events. A lot of really good stuff coming
for the conference - I hope to see many of you there, you really don't want to miss it!

Best,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier