From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] ASF CS 4.0 QA Scrum MoM 10/03
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 12:32:06 GMT

On 04-Oct-2012, at 10:27 AM, Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com> wrote:

> QA Operational Test plan https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/asf-cs-40-qa.html
>
> Install / Upgrade: Upgrade blocker - defect CLOUSTACK-248 is pending. Rohit is looking
in to it.
> *	This is the only issue left over to close install/Upgrade would be closed
> *	Once upgrade blocker is fixed, will try 2214 upgrade as well

This is fixed, needs verification though.

After upgrade, the user will be required to force reinstall/upgrade cloud-scripts:
rpm -Uvh --force cloud-scripts-4.0.0-0.*.el6.4.0.x86_64.rpm

This is because, the prefix paths and package names have been changed.
Upgrade causes installation of new package first and removes old package which removes several
files in cloud-scripts package.

> Management server:
> *	Validation on Xen and KVM are done
> *	VMWare is setup and team is checking features on VMWare
>
> Networking:
> *	NS validation is being done - no blockers so far
> *	Other listed features are all done on xen/ kvm and vmware is in progress
> *	Inter VLAN, S2S validation - majority of testing is done. Suresh will take a look to
see anything else is pending to be validated
> *	SRX is in progress
>
> Host Maintenance and Guest Network
> *	HA is in progress  - putting KMV host in maintenance mode is throwing exception. Checking
with Rohit

If this is about https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-118
Is n't this targeted for 4.1.0?

> AI from yesterday
> *	Need ETA on Automation run - Prasanna??
>
> Still on track to close QA cycle by Friday.

means here is that the meeting minutes contains a gtm that is no longer usable so no one on
the list can actually join the gtm.

> Correct me if I'm wrong but that gtm is actually used every day by the QA team to meet
at the same time so it should be usable.